Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: The wedding Rae?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well hi there!!!!! Sorry about the delay but I dont post on weekends because I dont have Internet...yet. I will eventually. Yes, your child is absolutely a cutiepie. And thanks in regard to Bill. It is sad. Mom & Bill will be going to Florida afterall. That will have to be a phone conversation Rae. Anyway...I am glad you have finally decided to post Tina. ....and yes, we are three hot bitches!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well how did the wedding go? What happened? Was it a nice service????????

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes it was beautiful. Jennifer radiated love and Kenny choked back the tears upon seeing her. I cried and laughed then cried some more because he looked like such a handsome man...had a great corny moment in the middle when we were all stuck listening to "ALWAYS" from a tiny boom box for 4 1/2 minutes and I kept trying to sing along only to irritate Zach ( told him we he gets married I was gonna sing really loud). The sun sank off into what we thought was going to be a storm ( it was gorgeous) as the vows were spoken but thankfully the rains never came. No alcohol which sucked BUT Tina and I went next door to the bar and had [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] 's. The bartender was a gal we had worked with at Spudder, which was cool and the drinks were strong!!!
    My boys were handsome and loving as usual but best of all Tracy was more than pleasant and even stayed longer than she wanted too
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm happy for you that the wedding went so well. Sounds like you really had a good time*vbs

    *waves @ cuz* Nice meeting ya [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh DUH...sorry Susanne [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Susanne meet Tina and vice a versa...I know I told each of you about one another.

    Susanne I kept thinking as I was watching the clouds off in the west about us keeping are fingers crossed for no rain...nice to know are agreement met God's ears [img]biggrin.gif[/img] and I did have a wonderful time so thank you my friend!!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well that doesn't sound like it was bad at all....friends, family, sunsets, a bartender that you know...that sounds alright.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member cherrycuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Robin,

    You are so cool. You'd really have to hear my voice right now to appreciate that comment, I mean totally! Did you ever go through that valley girl stage? Guess it's obvious that I did. Get down with the swing down<font color="orange">Later on</font> [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherrycuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    "She's my cherry pie, cool drink of water, what a sweet surprise" quick....who sang that?

    Hey Pie,
    (does that sound a little dirty, or is it just me?)

    Back at ya, if you were passing me right now in Oklahoma, I might actually even say hawty! I do have a bit of an Okie accent. But don't let appearances fool ya. Later

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It only sounds dirty if ya want it to sound that way, know what I mean? forums But as we all know, a lil dirty doesn't hurt anyone, right?

    Never worry 'bout yer accent, I bet mine is worse, given that I am german*lol

    I have seen pictures of your beautiful baby boy Jace! What a treasure he is!!!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherrycuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Cherry Pie! He is a treasure more than you know. A suprise that God blessed me with in my late years. I'm a single Mom this time around. Have any advice on that matter?

    Cuz [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •